Let this be a warning.

Friday, November 25, 2011


Would I have found this so funny before I became a dog owner?

I reckon I still would.

I also reckon Smidgen is never going to be allowed off her lead ANYWHERE, EVER. I  mean, can you imagine???

I hope that those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving had a delicious time, and that your trousers still do up. Those of you lucky enough to be heading to a certain bash ce soir, have a fabulous night. Give the gorgeous Anna a high five from me. 

As for me, I'm taking my sparkly boots on their first ever outing. I may be unable to walk tomorrow. But it's worth it, because they're sparkly, and it's Christmas (sort of. Okay not really. Whatever).

Happy weekend, peeps.

3 boats moored

  1. I saw this for the first time last night and laughed my socks off. I'm sad to be missing the London fun too, hope you have a wonderful night with your sparkly feet. Keep them tidy for the Pen Do.

    Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grady vs. Deer is quite a site to see. Thankfully he knows herding commands though so I like to think that in the above situation we'd be able to steer him away from traffic. You should bring Smidgen to the farm (we're not so far away...) for some safe off-leash romping. It's good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete