All Will Be Well

Friday, September 20, 2013


There aren't many songs that combine my love of Parks and Recreation and Fin's love of Christian mysticism. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's just this one:

   

Pop quiz: how many times have I listened to this song in the last 24 hours?

A) 2
B) 15
C) Shhh, I'm trying to listen.

If this song doesn't wrap itself around you like a warm, comforting hug, then I don't know what will. It is my gift to you. Happy Friday.


Image: a little corner of my bedroom. There's a dog in my bed, there are too many books, but it's real and it makes me happy every day. Excuse the crappy iPhone picture (my camera's in getting repaired before PARIS).

SEE ALSO:

5 boats moored

  1. That picture looks like perfection and when coupled with this song it is just all the joy and comfort - thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kirsty, I am a giant bawling mess at my desk right now. In a good way. Except my eye makeup is half gone now. I need to download that song and I'll probably get rid of the other half. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect and beautiful and right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that song, in fact, I love the band! Great post x

    ReplyDelete